LAMINATORS, POUCHES & ROLLS
Embellish and protect Your printed documents
A Laminating roll uses heated rollers to melt glue extruded onto lamination film.
This film is in turn applied to a substrate such as paper or card using pressure rollers. The primary purpose of laminating with such a machine is to embellish or protect printed documents or images.
Some materials you can laminate
Brochures, Business Cards, Calendars
Caution signs, Coffee break signs, Construction permits
Danger signs, Equipment procedures, Equipment tags
Exhibition displays, ID badges, Instruction manuals
And much more!
Gold Foil Roll
The PrintFinish Gold Foil Roll is the best option for adding special effects to enhance your toner printed work.
Silver Foil Roll
The PrintFinish Silver Foil Roll is the best option for adding special effects to enhance your toner printed work.
Rainbow Foil Roll
The PrintFinish Rainbow Foil Roll is the best option for adding special effects to enhance your toner printed work.
Soft Touch Matte
The Soft Touch Matte Laminating Film is the best option for adding special effects to enhance your toner printed work.
Laminating pouches uses a lamination pouch that is usually sealed on one side. The inside of the lamination pouch is coated with a heat-activated film that adheres to the product being laminated as it runs through the laminator.
Laminating pouches are perfect for all-around protection for documents like photos, multi-use documents, ID cards, and more. Since they encapsulate the page completely, both the front and back sides of your page will be protected.
Laminating Pouches material
Laminating pouches are made out of a combination of two types of plastic, utilising the properties of both:
The outer layer is PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), which is a type of polyester resin that can be formed into various shapes. PET can be made into flat sheets, which makes it ideal for laminating pouches. It provides the stiff, rigid and protective outer layer of the laminating pouches.
The inner layer is EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate), a resilient, soft, and stress resistant plastic that is often used as a hot-melt adhesive. These properties make it ideal for the inside surface of laminating pouches.
Excellent reasons for laminating
Laminating paper based articles, such as documents or photographs, can protect them from getting damaged over time. Paper can be a flimsy and easily damaged material, and laminating pouches can help prevent this. Printfinish laminating pouches range can keep your articles from getting creased or wrinkled, grazed, stained or smeared, or marked by grease or fingerprints; These kinds of damage are likely to occur if the documents pass through many hands during use. It can also protect them from water damage, or fading over time as a result of exposure to the air. This is an important consideration if you wish to maintain articles in pristine condition for a long period of time, for example with important professional documents, or intrinsically valuable items and mementos.
Uses of Pouch Laminators
• Restaurant menus
• ID cards and passes
• Society and club membership cards
• Teaching aids
• Signs and notices
• Professional documents and official papers
• Pictures and photographs
• Personal letters
• Presentation aids and guides
• Dry wipe notice boards, to use with non permanent whiteboard pens
The sizes we offer and pack quantities
– Book Mark Small Laminating Pouch 1-3/8″ x 5-1/2″
– Book Mark Large Laminating Pouch 2-3/8″ x 8-1/2″
– Jumbo Laminating Pouch 2-15/16″ x 4-1/8″
– Special Laminating Pouch 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″
– File Index Card Laminating Pouch 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
– Post Card Laminating Pouch 3-9/16″ x 5-5/16″
– Extra-Circulation Laminating Pouch 3-15/16″ x 6-7/8″
– Circulation Laminating Pouch 3-15/16″ x 5-11/16″
– Luggage Tag Laminating Pouch 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ with Slot
– Legal Size Laminating Pouch 9″ x 14.5″
– OBT Laminating Pouch 6″ x 9″
– Double Letter Size Laminating Pouch 11.5″ x 17.5″
– Full Double Letter Size Laminating Pouch 12″ x 18″
– Military ID Laminating Pouch 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
– Luggage Tag Laminating Pouch 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
– Driver’s License Laminating Pouch 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″
– Credit Card Laminating Pouch 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″
– Key Card Laminating Pouch 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
– School ID Card Laminating Pouch 2-1/2″ x 3-5/8″
– Business Card Laminating Pouch 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
WHERE CAN YOU USE LAMINATING POUCHES?
– 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
– 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ 10 Mil
– 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ 5 Mil
– 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ 7 Mil
– 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″ 10 Mil
– 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″ 5 Mil
– 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″ 7 Mil
– 3-9/16″ x 5-5/16″ 10 Mil
– 3-9/16″ x 5-5/16″ 7 Mil
– 10 Mil 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ with Slot
– 5 Mil 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ with Slot
– 7 Mil 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ with Slot
– 10 Mil 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
– 5 Mil 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
– 7 Mil 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
– 11.5″ x 17.5″ 10 Mil
– 11.5″ x 17.5″ 3 Mil
– 11.5″ x 17.5″ 5 Mil
– 11.5″ x 17.5″ 7 Mil