The CoilBind S25A Coil Binding Machine (spiral coil binding machine) boasts a punch capacity of up to 20 sheets (20# paper) at once, which is made even easier with its full handlebar that allows for left-handed, right-handed, or two-handed operation! Further, its lightweight design allows it to be portable within a workspace, making them an excellent addition to any school or small office environment. Most importantly, this binding machine utilizes 4:1 pitch plastic binding coils, which can be inserted by either using the rapidly spinning electric coil roller on top of the machine or manually twisting them into the document. Bind documents up to 2″ thick!
- VALUE KIT – Free box of 100 spiral coils 8mm (52 sheets) + Crimper tool (Coil Crimper Pliers).
- ELECTRIC COIL INSERTER – Enhance the binding experience of your business with the tabletop CoilBind S25A Spiral Coil Binding Machine, creating coil-bound documents in almost any size.
- EASY TO HANDLE – Its lightweight design allows it to be portable within a workspace, making them an excellent addition to any school or small office environment. In addition, this CoilBind S25A Spiral Coil Binding Machine machine utilizes 4:1 pitch plastic binding coils.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Spiral coil binding machine dimensions: 435 x 335 x 205mm (17.13″ x 13.2″ x 8″).
- ADJUSTABLE MARGINS – Bind your books and documents of any size or shape with the Printfinish S25A Coil binding machine. The machine has side and depth margin adjustments, so you control where the holes are punched on paper of any size.
- TWO-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY – We stand by the quality of our office equipment by offering 2 Year Manufacturer Defective Parts Warranty for the CoilBind S25A Coil Binding Machine.
Also, check out our main section of binding covers here.
- Maximum 20 sheets (20lb bond) per punch
- Max. Binding Width: 300mm (11.8″)
- Adjustable Margin: 2.5, 4.5 & 6.5mm (5/64″, 1/8″ & 3/16″)
- Number of Holes: 46
- Disengageable Dies: All 46 dies
- Spiral book binding hole distance: 6.35mm (3/16″)