*** Fall special – Contact us for details ***
Roland TrueVIS VG Series Printer Cutter
Available in 64-inch and 54-inch models, the Roland TrueVIS was made to design dynamic decals and labels, brilliant banners, striking signs, vibrant vehicle graphics, powerful posters and so much more. New Roland DG FlexFire print heads deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. New inks that deliver more vibrant and cost-effective. Better cutting technology with increased accuracy. Communicate with your existing phones or tablets (via bluetooth).
- New TrueVIS INK, available in CMYK, CMYKLcLmLk and CMYKLcLmLk+WH delivers exceptional quality in cost-effective 500 ml pouches
- TrueVIS INK is GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Four new FlexFire print heads fire precision droplets in three sizes and a wide print swath, for high-quality output and efficient ink usage
- New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG MobilePanel allows the user to access VG printer/cutter control panel functions from a smartphone or tablet
- New cutting technology improves accuracy and saves time
- New VersaWorks® Dual RIP Software
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||210 to 1,625 mm (8.3 to 64 in.)||210 to 1,371 mm (8.3 to 54 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner, for printing|
Max. 0.4 mm (16 mil) with liner and 0.22 mm (9 mil) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||Max. 210 mm (8.3 in.)|
|Roll weight||Max. 40 kg (88.2 lb.)||Max. 30 kg (66.1 lb.)|
|Core diameter*1||76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)|
|Printing/cutting width*2||Max. 1,600 mm (63 in.)||Max. 1,346 mm (53 in.)|
|Ink||Types||TrueVIS INK 500 cc pouch|
|Colors||Eight colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light black,and white) or,|
Seven colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, and light black) or,
Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 900 dpi|
|Cutting speed||10 to 300 mm/s (0.4 to 11.8 in/s)|
|Blade force*3||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Types||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Blade offset||0.000 to 1.500 mm (0.0 to 59.1 mil)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.025 mm/step (0.98 mil/step)|
|Distance accuracy (when printing)*4 *5||Error of less than ±0.3 % of distance traveled or ±0.3 mm (±11.8 mil), whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting)*4||Error of less than ±0.4 % of distance traveled or ±0.3 mm (±11.8 mil), whichever is greater|
When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] – [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2 % of distance traveled or ±0.1 mm (±3.9 mil), whichever is greater
|Repeatability (when cutting)*4 *6||±0.1 mm (±3.9 mil) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing|
and cutting*4 *7
|±0.5 mm (±19.7 mil) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing|
and cutting when reloading media*4 *8
|Error of less than ±0.5 % of distance traveled by media or ±3 mm (±0.2 in.), whichever is greater|
|Media heating system*9||Print heater set temperature: 30 to 45°C (86 to 112°F)|
Dryer set temperature: 30 to 50°C (86 to 122°F)
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10 %, 9.8 A, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 to 240 V ±10 %, 5.2 A, 50/60 Hz||AC 100 to 120 V ±10 %, 7.9 A, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 to 240 V ±10 %, 4.1 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,270 W||Approx. 1,030 W|
|Sleep mode||4 colors: 75 W or,|
7 colors: 40 W
|4 colors: 49 W or,|
7 colors: 43 W
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||2,945 (W) x 745 (D) x 1,310 (H) mm (116 [W] x 29.4 [D] x 51.6 [H] in.)||2,685(W) x 745(D) x 1,310 (H) mm (105.8 [W] x 29.4 [D] x 51.6 [H] in.)|
|Weight (with stand)||205 kg (451.9 lb.)||191 kg (421 lb.)|
|Environment||Power on||Temperature: 20 to 32°C (68 to 90°F),|
humidity: 35 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F),|
humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
|Included items||Dedicated stands, power cord, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, User’s Manual, etc.|
- *1 The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- *3• 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force.
• The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- *4 • Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corp.
• Temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50 %
• Roll media must be loaded correctly.
• Applicable when all pinch rollers that can be used with the media width are used.
• Side margins: 25 mm (1.0 in.) or more for both the left and right margins
• Front margin: 35 mm (1.4 in.) or more
• Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
• Not guaranteed when the print heater or dryer is used.
• Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly.
- *5 • Print travel: 1 m (39.4 in.)
- *6 • [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.”
Range for assured repetition accuracy
• For media with a width exceeding 610 mm (24.0 in.): Length 4,000 mm (157.5 in.)
• For media with a width of 610 mm (24.0 in.) or less: Length 8,000 mm (315.0 in.)
- *7 • Provided that the media feed length is 3,000 mm (118.1 in.) or less
• Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media
- *8 • Data size:
[64-inch model] •1,000 mm (39.4 in.) in the media-feed direction, 1,600 mm (63 in.) in the carriage-movement direction
[54-inch model] •1,000 mm (39.4 in.) in the media-feed direction, 1,346 mm (53 in.) in the carriage-movement direction
• No lamination
• Automatic detection of crop marks at 4 points when media is reloaded
• During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.”
• Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media.
- *9 • Warm-up is required after the power is turned on. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating
• Depending on the ambient temperature and the media width, the set temperature may not be reached.