Roland LEF Benchtop UV Flatbed Series Eco-UV Printers
Some call it magic. We call it superior UV technology. Roland LEF Benchtop UV Flatbed Series Eco-UV Printers print directly on a vast array of substrates as well as three-dimensional objects up to 3.94″ thick ranging from pens and smart phone covers to signs, personalized awards, giftware, promotional items and laptop covers.
With the all new LEF-20 UV Flatbed Printer, you can print directly on virtually any substrate or dimensional object up to 20″ x 13″ x 3.94.” The LEF-12 offers a print area of 12″ x 11″ x 3.94.”
Both models come with advanced ECO-UV® inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations. Designed for flexibility, ECO-UV inks image beautifully and conform around the most complex corners and curves. Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matte finishes for unique embossing and varnishing effects. White ink can be printed as a spot color or as a flood behind CMYK to make colors pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic.
- Print on object up to 3.94″ thick like pens, smart phone covers, signs, personal awards, giftware, promotional items and laptop covers.
- Print directly on to media or dimensional objects.
- LEF-20 UV print area 20″ x 13″ x 3.94″
- LEF-12 UV print area 12″ x 11″ x 3.94″
- LEF-20 features a distance print mode for outstanding print quality on curved objects
- Laser alignment so you can quickly setup your printer for different materials and to ensure proper image placement
- Fully enclosed unit to cut down the risk of UV light exposure to skin or eyes, less dust and debris and minimal odor.
- Low-heat LED lamps, last up to 10,000 hours!
- Includes Roland VersaWorks RIP Software
- Two-Years Trouble Free Warranty