CAMM-1 GR2 series large format vinyl cutters
Please do not order online with Credit Card. Credit will be refunded less the Credit Card Fees.
The CAMM-1 GR2 series large format vinyl cutters are the perfect choice if you’re a
large format printer owner who’s looking to dramatically expand the scope of your business to include print-then-cut applications. It’s also ideal for adding speed and cutting precision to cut only projects.
Developed to meet the needs of print professionals in various industries, the GR2 has the functionality for a wide range of products. Features:
- Easy integration with TrueVIS VF2-640 and other large-format Roland DG printers using VersaWorks 6 RIP software.
- Cutting speeds that make a big difference to your business— cut with precision at 1,530 mm/s to increase your graphics output.
- Reduce production errors with a combination of intuitive software, features, advanced machine sensors and crop-mark detection.
- A downforce of up to 600 gf expands your media capabilities to include high luminosity reflective sheets, sandblast masks, and other specialty materials.
- Cut exact with the overcut function that cuts perfect angles and sharp corners when cutting thick material.
- Immediately expand your sign shop capabilities when you pair your large-format inkjet printer with a GR2 cutter.
- Perfect for cutting automotive window tint film or automotive paint protection film.