Hohner stitchers Exact Plus
Stitching machine with handfeeding stations
- Standard stitching and loop stitching or mixed applications.
- The difference between this machine and conventional saddle binders is the ability to gather and stitch unusual formats or paperweights.
- Subsequent extension of up to 6 stations.
- Highest efficiency with up to 4000 cycles per hour.
- Gentle brochure transportation via double carriers to prevent damage to the product.
- Can be equipped with up to 4 Universal 43/6 narrow stitching heads.
- Fast conversion to “staggered stitch” production.
- A high amount of flexibility for small runs and sample stitching, as well as oversized formats
- Brochure format (spine x head/tail): 3.9″ x 3.1″ inch to 17″ x 13.38″ inch