Hohner stitchers Exact
Multi-head wire stitching machine for mixed applications
- Equipped as standard with Universal 52/8S stitching heads. It is possible to fit up to four of these heads to the machine.
- Standard and loop stitching or mixed applications
- Perfectly suitable as a stand-alone machine, for the completion of a whole system and/or test unit
- Maximum stitching thickness 8 mm for standard stitching
- Easily convertible stitching table from pad stitching (flat) to brochures (saddle)
- Many varieties of exchange parts sets for a wide range of staple options are available to fit at a later stage.
- Simultaneous and central adjustment of stitching thickness and wire length of all heads with only one lever
- A backstop and two side lays are fully adjustable for accurate and easy positioning of the staples.
- Extremely easy for the operator to change from one format to another.
- Perfectly suitable for small production runs, sample stitching or off-line applications
- Maximum stitching per head: 206 staples per minute
- Table size 550 x 280 mm.