Roland VersaUV LEC-Series Eco-UV Printer-Cutter
As the world’s first UV printer with integrated contour cutting, Roland’s DPI award-winning Roland VersaUV LEC Series
Eco-UV Printer Cutter series quickly revolutionized the packaging prototype and short-run label industries. For the first time,
professionals could print CMYK plus white and clear inks for varnishing and embossing effects on virtually any substrate and then crease,
contour cut or perf-cut their designs, all on one device through one seamless workflow
Available in 30- and 54-inch models, Roland LEC series UV printers use safe, low-heat LED lamps to print on materials ranging from
metallic and synthetic papers and foils to BOPP, PE and PET film, even leather and fabrics.
VersaUV creates remarkably rich effects including matte and high-gloss finishes in your choice of textures and patterns.
Roland ECO-UV inks produce graphics that are easy to handle and can be stretched across curved surfaces and sharp edges without cracking.
With VersaUV, your prototypes and comps are so realistic, they are virtually indistinguishable from finished products.
- First UV printer with integrated contour cutting
- Safe, low-heat LED lamps
- Can print on paper, foils, BOPP, PET film, leather and fabrics to name a few.
- ECO-UV inks produce graphics that are easy to handle and can be stretched across curved surfaces
and sharp edges without cracking.
- Available in 2 sizes 30″ LEC-330 and 54″ LEC-540
- Prints, contour cuts, perf-cuts and creases designs
- Up to 1440 x 1440 dpi image quality
- Print speed up to 126 sqft/hr (LEC-540)
- Includes Roland VersaWork RIP Software
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty