WireBind W20A Wire Binding Machine
The affordable tabletop WireBind W20A Wire Binding Machine can work with multiple material styles from
attractive books to bound documents and presentations.
Also, this twin loop wire binding machine boasts a punch capacity of up to 20 sheets (20# paper) at once, which allows it to
punch more sheets than other machines in its class and makes sizable projects quicker.
Bind books and documents right in your small office or classroom with this user-friendly manually operated machine.
This wiro binding machine utilizes 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire-o binding spines up to 9/16 in. in diameter and binds documents up to
1/2 in. thick (approx. 120 sheets of standard 20# copy paper).
Interested in Heavy Duty Wire-o Equipment or more Twin Loop Wire Binding Machines? Check out our main category
- Easy, strong and steady punch: While the W20A’s exterior is made of heavy duty plastic,
its interior gears and mechanisms are made of metal.
- This lighter design allows the machine to be portable within a workspace, making it an excellent addition to
any school or small office environment.
- Easy bind: You can punch and bind with the same handle
- Maximum 20 sheets (80g paper) per punch
- Max. Binding Capacity: 120 Sheets (80g paper)
- Max. Binding Width: 300mm (11.8″)
- Adjustable Margin: 2.5, 4.5 & 6.5mm (5/64″, 1/8″ & 3/16″)
- Number of Holes: 34 holes, arbitrary
- Quantity of Moveable Cutter: All
- Wiro binding Hole Distance: 8.47mm (1/4″)
- Metal coil binding machine dimensions: 435 x 335 x 205mm (17.13″ x 13.2″ x 8″)
How do you bind Wiro?
If you are looking for an affordable and easy to handle metal double coil binding machine,
the Printfinish W20A Wire Binding Machine is the best option for you.
Check bellow the easiest 5 steps ever to help you out:
- Step 1: Prepare your documents.
If you are using plastic or paper binding covers, you should assemble your book presentation in place.
- Step 2: After you have assembled your document (step 01), take the measurements from your book or
documents so that you can choose the correct size of binding wire for your presentation.
This binding machine utilizes 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire-o binding spines up to 9/16 inches.
Also, don’t forget to choose the correct size of the wire-o spine, measure the thickness of the document.
- Step 3: It’s time to set up your punch machine.
You will notice that the binding table on your W20a machine has a paper guide to help you insert the paper so
that the holes will be centred on the page.
- Step 4: Separate your book in small sections, and now you’re ready to start punching your documents.
After that, insert them onto the double loop wire using the set of hooks right in the back of the W20a
(Place your wire binding spine into the wire holder and then place the holes of your document onto the
fingers of the c-shaped binding spine.)
- Step 5: The final step in binding your documents with W20a twin loop wire is to carefully move the wire off the
wire hanger (set of hooks) and to the wire closer.
Make sure that the wire closer is set to the appropriate wire diameter place the twin loop wire into the
wire closer with the open part of the C facing up.
Then pull the wire closer handle allowing the closer to squeeze the wire into a round shape,
finishing the binding.
- Tip: To prolong the life of your punch, you should not try to punch the maximum capacity of
your punch with every lift.