The Texart XT-640S turns up the volume on t-shirts, apparel, and fabric accessory printing without the high industrial price tag.
Get productivity, versatility, and flexibility with a direct-to-garment printer that allows you to print t-shirts on-demand,
as well as large, unique items to expand your products and profitability.
- It’s like having multiple DTG printers in one machine— instantly scale up production with an easy,
expansive flatbed DTG printing option.
- Print beyond t-shirts with a unique sliding baseplate and platen flatbed operation that offers
t-shirt productivity and the flexibility to print on specialty fabric items.
- Offers an intuitive digital workflow with pre-defined print environments and machine features that can work
- with your software systems and API for the ideal web-to-print solution.
Customize Apparel, Accessories, Decor and More
The XT-640S was awarded Best Direct to Garment Printer in the prestigious European Digital Press Association Awards, 2020.
It prints durable, full-colour designs, photos, logos, and text directly onto a wide range of cotton and cotton-blend products.
It’s the perfect flexible printing answer for screen printing businesses who no longer want to
turn down short-run orders and want to ramp up production
during busy times or graphics apparel businesses looking for an advanced “print-what-you-want”
solution to expand their product options.
- A separate control tower features touchpad controls with simplified gantry movement and set-up that auto adjusts to home and height.
- An auto-stop perimeter around the base of the XT-640S allows users to stop production at any time.
- Those businesses who already have pre-treatment and post-treatment dryers will love how easily the XT-640S fits into their existing machine workflows.
- Integrated ink circulation prevents White ink build-up to ensure smooth, consistent print results.
- Allows users to use the same or different platen sizes together for maximum versatility— especially on short production runs.
- In addition to standard platens available from the Roland DGA Store, produce your own specialty platens/collars for sleeves, legs, towels, etc.