SUPU FM-480 Roll Laminator 19″
- Dual hot rollers
- Hot or cold lamination
- Infrared temperature control
- Electric anti-curler control button, can be adjusted for different thicknesses
- Independent temperature control for upper and lower roller
- LED Display
- Powerful DC gear motor
- Laminating Width: ≤18.9″ (480mm)
- Max Laminating Thickness: ≤0.27″ (7mm)
- Laminating Speed: 23.6″ – 63″/min (600 – 1600mm/min)
- Laminating Temperature: 20-160°C
- Power: 1600W
- Diameter of Film Roll: 2.16″/1.77″ (55mm/45mm)
- Dimensions: 29.9″ x 20.4″ x 12.2″ (760 x 520 x 310mm)
The KW-triO heavy duty guillotine is one of the most advanced in its industry.
The programmable power guillotine comes with advanced touch control panels and the NC back-gauge control panel offers you a range of cutting lengths from 480 mm to 650 mm with the highest cutting height of 80mm.
There are a total of 99 programs or 10 programs and a maximum of 9 steps for each program, depending on the model of your choice.
Electric and mechanical cutting and clamping systems with an optical cutting line ensure accurate and precise cuts.
As safety of the operator is crucial, we have various preventative measures in place.
These includes: electric hand wheel for manually back-gauge positioning; a changeable speed control; and front/rear safety guards or light beam safety curtain.