MG Series UV Printer/Cutters – MG-300 / MG-640
TheTrueVIS MG-300 and MG-640 are the newest additions to Roland DG’s family of integrated UV print/cut devices.
These next-generation printer/cutters, which will be released under the expanded TrueVIS family brand,
will continue to deliver the exceptional print quality our customers expect.
Here are a few MG-300 / MG-640 product highlights:
- MG-300andMG-640are the successor products for the VersaUV LEC2-330 and LEC2-640, respectively.
- Same outstanding features and print quality as the LEC2-330/640.
- Both models are competitively priced.
- Compatibility with accessories developed for the LEC2 printer/cutters (ET-30/TB-30/ET-64 and media take-up unit).
- Compatibility with Roland DG Connect.
The versatility of these advanced UV printer/cutters allows them to be used for a variety of markets and applications.
Here are just a few:
• LabelConverters • PackagingConverters
• In-Plant Print Facilities
• Graphics/Sign Shops
• CustomTextile/Interior Décor Applications
• Die-Cut Labels and Decals
• Posters andBacklit Displays
• FineArt and Photos
• Point-of-Purchase Displays
• Banners and Posters
• Exhibition Graphics
• Packaging and Commercial Offset Proofing
• Interior Décor
• Leather and Vegan LeatherGoods
|Key Features and Benefits
1. Excellent print quality and finishes, including eye-catching textural and 3D effects.
• New MediaHolder(same as TR3 Series)
• New Media Vacuum Assist function
• 8-channel piezo inkjet printhead with 180 nozzles per channel in a gold-plated housing, specifically engineered to reduce static and prevent clogging.
• New head protection plate and recessed printhead prevent costly head strikes from buckling media.
• EUV5 inks and multiple configuration options allow customers to choose how and what they want to print.
2. Print on a wide variety of media that are <1 mm thickness.
• Cardboard stock, foils, BOPP, PE, PET film, PVC, synthetic and natural leathers, textiles, and more.
3. Printer is user-friendly and robust.
• New Low-heatUV-LED lamp will not damage media(safe, long-lasting- up to 10,000hours).
• 500gf downforce enables cutting of thick, semi-rigid substrates.
• Print speeds of up to 120sq ft/hr (MG-300) and 150 sq ft/hr (MG-640) in high-speed print mode. • White ink recirculation system dramatically reduces ink waste. • Front-loading ink system for optimum convenience and ease of use. • 40 presets available to store media settings for various materials.