This Manual Paper Cutter 17″ Model (858-A3) is perfect for cutting and trimming paper stacks up to 400 sheets of 80g paper in a single pass. The 17″ Manual office guillotine has an adjustable paper clamp, so you can get precise cuts as the razor-sharp blade cuts through up to 1.5″ (3.81cm) of stacked paper.
This heavy-duty manual cutter (steel base) is pre-assembled, ready-to-use out of the box, and has a scratch-resistant coating on the grid surface.
Looking for the replacement cutting blade for this Manual Paper Cutter Model 858-43? Click here.
- Hardened Steel Cutting Blade
- Adjustable Paper Clamp
- Clamp wheel for better holding thicker paper
- Ruler and clear embossed grid for precise cutting
- Cutting handlebar and adjustable backstop for better handling
- Non-skid rubber feet for table use
Base Size: 25.5″ x 19.25″ x 2″.
Overall Size (including cutting bar): 27″ x 21″ x 12.75″.
Maximum Cutting Width: 17″ (42cm).
Best Cutting Size: Under Ledger Size Paper.
Maximum Cutting Capacity: 1.5″ (3.81cm) of stacked paper.
Package size: 30″ x 22.5″ x 15″.
Package Weight: 50 lbs.