Roland Eco-Sol Max Ink Cartridges
Eco-Sol MAX has been formulated to enhance the performance of all Roland eco-solvent inkjets,
including popular VersaCAMM, VersaArt, SolJET, VersaStudio models.
Eight colours are available, including cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, white,
DPI award-winning metallic silver.
Faster Drying Time and more Aggressive Bonding
- Eco-Sol MAX produces quick drying graphics that bond aggressively and can be handled right off the printer on a wide variety of substrates.
- This advantage increases productivity and allows Eco-Sol MAX ink to perform with take-up roller systems for long,
unattended production runs, even in high-speed mode.
- Eco-Sol MAX ink is formulated for lasting performance, with outdoor durability of three years or more, without lamination.
- * For even greater durability, Eco-Sol MAX is ruggedly scratch resistant, critical to the production of outdoor banners and
other graphics that involve complex finishing techniques.
- For outdoor banners, Eco-Sol MAX maintains image quality throughout the printing and finishing processes including welding,
sewing and the attachment of grommets.
- * Outdoor durability is based on accelerated weather tests. Results may vary depending upon location and application.
- Dry times vary depending on specific media characteristics. Lamination may be required for some applications or
Virtually Odorless and User-Friendly
- Virtually odorless, Eco-Sol MAX requires no special ventilation or environmental equipment.
Exceptional Image Quality
- Eco-Sol MAX graphics reflect superb colour when viewed at a distance or close up.
- Eco-Sol MAX’s extended colour gamut delivers exceptionally bright reds, greens and blues.