Roland Eco-UV Ink Cartridges
- ECO-UV inks adhere to a wide range of treated and untreated substrates with exceptional color gamut.
- Instant-drying and flexible, ECO-UV inks produce prints that require no degassing and can be stretched and
applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking.
- The LEC series supports ECO-UV inks in two formulations: original ECO-UV in CMYK + white + clear and
ECO-UV S ink in CMYK + white.
- Original ECO-UV delivers outstanding performance for printing environments that require clear coat to finish graphics.
- For wide-format VersaUV devices configured with CMYK and white only (CMYK + white + white), users can upgrade to
ECO-UV S for added flexibility.
- ECO-UV S expands up to 220 percent, allowing graphics to wrap uneven shapes, indentations, corners and curved surfaces.
- With ECO-UV S, prints mold perfectly to the contours of PET bottles and plastic cups, and adhere flawlessly to
vacuum-formed plastic that is commonly used for items ranging from food service trays to auto parts packaging and
consumer electronics cases.