Polyolefin Shrink Wrap Film – 60 Gauge
The Polyolefin Centerfold Shrink Wrap Film 60 Gauge is used for almost every kind of application. Ideal to shrink wrap books, papers, CD, food, toys, medicine, sporting goods, printed wrap, etc. Additionally, Polyolefin Shrink Wrap Film is FDA approved.
Enhance the appearance and value of your product by protecting it against pilfering, dirt, dust, moisture and handling. This Polyolefin Centerfold Shrink Wrap Film, as part of our main selection of Shrink Wraps, is puncture-resistant, protects against tampering and it works well with Shrink Wrap Equipment and Shrink Wrap Sealers. Additionally, it provides you with the flexibility of bundling in large warehouses and on the go.
- Durable, versatile, low cost;
- Outstanding quality shrink wrap, with an Excellent clarity and glossy shelf appearance.
- Made of Polyolefin, 100% recyclable material.
- Ability to shrink quickly and completely (shrinks when heated resulting in a finished good as soon as it comes out of the shrink tunnel).
- FDA approved for food contact.
- Excellent tensile-strength and propagation-to-tear.
- Type: Center Fold
- Thickness: 60 Gauge 15 Microns
- Length: 4370 Feet
- Available sizes: 08″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″
Note: Polyolefin Shrink film should not be confused with Stretch Wrap. Stretch wrap is a stretchable plastic film that is used to wrap or hold products on a pallet.
Understanding the centerfold shrink wrap film
As the Polyolefin Centerfold Shrink Wrap Film 60 Gauge itself is folded in half, hence the name centerfold. Let’s say you are using a 14-inch wide polyolefin shrink film. That 14-inch wide roll of film is actually a 28-inches wide sheet of film that has been folded in half, creating two 14-inch wide layers with a seem. This helps create a convenient pocket, making it extremely easy to place products inside.