VersaUV LEF2-300 Flatbed Printer
Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads and two UV-LED lamps for higher-volume product customization,
the VersaUV LEF2-300 flatbed printer enables direct printing onto accessories, giftware, ceramics,
and countless other products
producing stunning colour, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
As Roland’s largest, fastest and most feature-packed LEF technology to-date,
it offers brand new production ease and efficiency.
See more about our Roland Solutions.
Offer Unique Custom Items with ECO UV Ink
Print onto higher volumes of items and add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and colour.”
Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland Texture System Library.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink! Check what else you can do:
- Leather and Fabric: Print short-runs of shoes, purses, belts and keychains as well as on-demand customization of canvas bags,
leather cases and other larger items.
- Phots and Art: Add photos and art onto higher volumes of canvas, wood, artboards and other art items— adding brush strokes,
textures and other artistic Gloss ink effects.
- Prototypes: Produce production-quality prototypes— adding graphics, images and serial data to product models and packaging items.
- Cylindrical Objects: Print images and graphics onto glass, aluminum, plastic, and other cylindrical bottle items— use an optional rotary
axis fixture for optimum results.
- PCV & Platic: Print higher volumes of items, adding graphics and unique ink textures to phone cases, pop sockets,
PVC signs, and sensitive electronics like headphones and power banks.
- Acrylic, Glass and Ceramics: With on-board Primer ink, you can easily prep acrylic, glass and ceramic materials— printing full-colour graphics
onto tiles, panels, vases, awards, and many other desirable décor and display items.
- Wood and metal items: Print and add texture to coasters, frames, signs and other wood and metal items— on-board Primer ink makes printing onto jewelry,
giftware, and other metal items much easier.
- Promotional Products: Print longer runs of giftware, souvenir, and merchandise— build your graphics customization business with personalized power banks,
keychains, golf balls, and hundreds more profitable items.
See the full section of Roland Accessories and Supplies here.
|Maximum media length:||31.5” (W) x 14.2” (L) x 3.94” (H)
800 mm (W) x 360 mm (L) x 100 mm (H)
|Maximum printing width and length:|| 30.3” (W) × 13” (L)
770 mm (W) x 330 mm (L)
|Ink type:||ECO-UV (EUV4) 220 ml cartridge, ECO-UV (EUV4) 500 ml cartridge
(White ink is not available in 500 cc cartridges)
Ink colors: 6 colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white, and gloss x2) (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white, and gloss and primer)
|Print resolution:||Maximum 1,440 dpi|
|Distance accuracy:||Error of less than ±0.3 mm (±11.8 mil) or ±0.3% of the specified distance, whichever is greater|
|Dimensions:||61.4” (W) × 37.6” (D) × 22.7” (H)
1,560 mm (W) × 955 mm (D) × 576 mm (H)
(When the ink-cartridge tray is attached; 73.5” × 37.6” × 22.7” (1,866 mm × 955 mm × 576 mm)
Included items: Power cord, RIP, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, manuals, etc.
For more product specifications, please call us +1 (416) 752-4488